done the same. underlaid on the freebie so either easy 20 odd quid profit or over the ton. good spot. thanks.
Mugged $25 on England and also mugged free $50 on Mexico. Main reason is I don't know anything about this book and can't be bothered to research before the end of the day. Thanks for posting.
I've been trying to get the regisrtation form to work all day. For anyone who hasn't been able to get this to work, I shortened my username just now on the 1st page of the registration form, and hey presto!
Thanks for this. Dived in and placed my freebie on Portugal. Can't stand them so if they win in tomorrow I should at least get compensated.
Qualifier won and freebet lost on US football overnight. Withdrawal request submitted this morning.
I spoke to them on the phone last night because of a problem with the website, and they seemed pleasant and on the ball - just a couple of CS people, and by the accent I reckon probably Costa Rica, but using a US phone number.
Edit; paid next morning! - see payouts board; http://www.thegamblingtimes.com/boar...tml#post231816
On again for this weekend (2nd of July - 4th of July)
Weekend $50 Free Bet
* The Free Bet can be found from your sports betting account under active promotions
* The Free Bet offer is valid from the 2nd July until the 4th July. The Free Bet must be used during this time.
* The whole $50 Free Bet must be used on one bet
* Players need to make a single deposit of at least 25 USD before the Free Bet can be given
* Free Bet applies to all bets but the accumulative odds must be of 3.00 or greater
* Free Bet not included in any winning returns
* This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other
* You are not allowed to withdraw until you have made one or more real money bets for at least the value of 25 usd
* Offer valid only to new BetRedKings players. (Has not made a deposit or bet)
* Standard Terms and Conditions apply
* Free bet excludes the following: Asian Handicaps, Over Unders, Outrights (Winner) and Horse racing on any markets.
Deposited $25, $50 free bet available. No code required, no link to click through...
Got the FB ok too, but How do you place the FB? I have already placed my $25, but still can't see how to bet it.
(I presume 'excludes Outrights (Winner)' means I cant bet on the winner of a baseball game.)
I placed my $25 bet on the Brazil v Holland game and the $50 freebie on the correct score market, it should have a box to tick for the freebet when you enter your choice on the betslip.
I think Outright means bets like "World Cup Winner" as opposed to the winner of a particular match or baseball game. *I think*
Tags for this Thread