Bet-At-Home 50 Euro - New Customers
Shamelessly stolen from SBR forum
Go via Live scores | Live sport results | Livesocres by Timescores.com, banner on right
50 EUR deposit - 50 EUR turnover
Special new customer bonus:
We will deposit the 30 EUR bonus on the player account additionally to the normal bet-at-home.com welcome bonus(22 EUR);
We will credit the bonus amount until the 10th of the following month for all new customers registered between the first and last day of the previous month;
User has to match the bonus criteria until the 05th of the following month ? otherwise the bonus will not be paid out;
Bet-at-home.com reserves the right to refuse the bonus regarding to fraud activities;
*Bonus terms and conditions:
* The bonus is only valid for customers who make a successful deposit for the first time. The maximum bonus that can be claimed is 30 EUR;
* Customers who deposit via Moneybookers may only redeem the First Deposit bonus if their bet-at-home.com betting account was opened after January 28th 2009 (00:00 CET);
* Customers must rollover their bonus three (3) times (with minimum odds of 1,50)
* Minimum deposit - 50 EUR, minimum turnover - 50 EUR;
* Customers who deposit more than 50 EUR may claim welcome bonus maximum to the amount of 22 EUR first deposit bonus.We will deposit the 30 EUR bonus on the player account additionally to the normal bet-at-home.com welcome bonus.
Thanks, I am giving this a go although I'm not entirely convinced this will work, looks a little iffy!! (Was going to join up to them anyway so if I get the extra bonus then great...)
Nope, followed the link after clearing all cookies but only got the 22 euros not the 50. Ah well, I may query it but don't think it'll pay off. Just a warning to all.
I think you might still get it - - have a look at the T&Cs, it says you'll get 30 euros by the 10th of next month but only if you have wagered 150 euros by the 5th of next month. At least that's how I read those T&Cs!
I hope you're right brillo... I did read those T&C's but they didn't quite make sense to me. I've found some good matches so may as well bet another 100 euros just in case - then hope the extra 30 euros turn up!!
Just for info, never did get the 30 extra euro's...! Still, a decent book worth having.
Tags for this Thread