Champions League Quarter Final - Man Utd vs Bayern Munich, kick off 19:45 tonight
Given that it’s almost mathematically impossible for United to qualify for the Champion’s league this season via the league, winning it the way Chelsea did so improbably a couple of years ago is now their only hope of playing in Europe’s prestige competition next season.
Fans were bemoaning their luck getting drawn against Bayern Munich this year however the truth is they got a little lucky in facing Olympiakos last round and only just scraped by them. It’s interesting to see how well Guardolia has done at Bayern in relation to Moyes and you feel that this game will be a step too far for united who have performed against the weaker teams recently as well as doing better in Europe than domestically but have consistently struggled against stronger sides.
The odds on United winning this are as high as I can remember seeing for them for a home game in a long time and a wonder show from Rooney could yet pull them something out of this leg but over 180 minutes of football it seems unlikely that United will still be in the competition come next Wednesday.
Don't forget, 1999 saw Manchester Utd pull off the seemingly impossible. Dare to dream.
There’s a good selection of value bets on the match tonight, we’ve picked a couple for you below.
• BetFair have choose your own cashback trigger up to £25
• BetVictor will refund certain markets if a red card is shown up to £25
• BWin are going double delight and hat-trick heaven on first or anytime goalscorers
• Paddy Power If Rooney scores anytime they will refund all losing First Goalscorer, Last Goalscorer, Correct Score & Scorecast singles on the match as a free bet up to £25
• Boyles are going double delight and hat-trick heaven on first goalscorers
• Intertops up to $100 dollars full refund on your 1st in-play bet if it is a loser. (please note this is in dollars)
For all the rest of the value bets and specials check out the
Forum and the Today’s Offers page, and don’t forget to join the chat live during the game.