Yes, the news is that good it deserves a one handed drum roll...
The Gambling Times is (finally!) pleased to announce the new poker league starts next Monday - 21st May 2012!!!
It's been a bit of a long absence - a year in fact (last one was Spring 2011!) - but we're back on track now after having had a couple of warm up tournaments (here and here).
Read on below for full details of the new league...
The league will run over 10 weeks and be held in the TGT Poker Club area of Pokerstars.
If you are not already in the Poker Club, please see details of how to join us here:
The Gambling Times Poker Club - Join now!
After you join the club, you will get regular automated updates via email about upcoming fixtures/games/tournaments that TGT is holding.
All you need to do then is login to PokerStars, go to the TGT poker club lobby and register for any TGT tournaments - click the game of your choice and then hit the "register" button to the right of it.
The list of tournaments / games we will be playing is as follows:
- Monday 21st May - No Limit Holdem $3 buy in, with ONE $3 rebuy and one $3 Add-on.
- Monday 28th May - as above
- Monday 4th June - As Above
- Monday 11th June - As above
- Monday 18th June - Pot Limit Omaha - $3 buy-in, with ONE $3 rebuy and one $3 add-on
- Monday 25th June - Pot Limit Omaha - $3 Buy-in, with ONE $3 rebuy and one $3 add-on
- Monday 2nd July - No Limit Holdem $10 Deepstack (10k starting stack)
- Monday 9th July - No Limit Holdem - $3 rebuy, One $3 rebuy and one $3 add on
- Monday 15th July -No Limit Holdem - As above.
- Monday 22nd July - FINALE - $5 buy-in, one $5 Rebuy and one $5 add on.
The Pokerstars software will automatically work out the league and standings for us, based upon monies won. I have set the tournaments up to pay top 15% of runners.
Be great to see you all at the virtual felt!
The first few games are open for registration now.
Any questions please feel free to fire away here.