Terms and Conditions relating to Twitter Prize Draw to win a year of free The Gambling Times membership
1. There are three prizes of a year of free premium The Gambling Times membership worth £49.99 each.
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. To be eligible for entry into the prize draw, entrants must Follow @TGT_Official on Twitter and Re-Tweet one of the @TGT_Official’s tweet relating to the prize draw to their followers.
4. Entry is limited to one Re-Tweet per entrant. An “entrant” is an individual person not an individual Twitter account. Individuals found to be using multiple Twitter accounts to enter will be deemed ineligible for entry to the prize draw and disqualified from the prize draw.
5. The start date of this prize draw is the time and date of the first Tweet announcing the prize draw.
6. The closing date of this prize draw is 22:00 hours GMT on 9 March 2014.
7. The first three names drawn at random will each win one of the prizes.
8. The prize winners will be drawn on 10 March 2014 and notified publicly on Twitter within 2 working days of the draw (“Announcement”). To claim the prize the winners must provide their contact details via direct message to The Gambling Times (@TGT_Official).
9. The Gambling Times reserves the right to select alternative winners at random if contact details are not received from any of the original winners within 28 days of the Announcement or any of the winners are ineligible to enter.
10. Prizes are not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
11. This prize draw is open to UK residents aged over 18 years of age. Employees of Pro Punter (UK) Limited group company, or anyone associated with this prize draw, may not enter the prize draw.
12. Comments/postings of abusive or threatening material will be deleted and will result in the participant being withdrawn from the prize draw.
13. Entries submitted through third parties or agents will not be eligible.
14. Winners’ Twitter names will be published on the The Gambling Times website within 10 working days of the draw.
15. The Gambling Times decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Gambling Times accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may occur in relation to acceptance of the prizes.
17. The Gambling Times will treat winners’ contact details as private. The winners’ twitter account names will be communicated publicly. The Gambling Times will keep contact details secure but reserves the right to use the winners’ Twitter names and comments in future publicity or promotional material.
18. Should the winner of any prize be an existing paying member of The Gambling Times, their current payment period will complete prior to the free membership beginning.
19. Any member of The Gambling Times that already has lifetime membership cannot win a prize.
The promoter is TheGamblingTimes.com (TGT), owned and operated by "Propunter Ltd" (Company Number 5622895).
Want to learn more about what we do at The Gambling Times? Check out the About Us section of the website, brush up on your Gambling Terminology, or look around the Forum.