Big Brother 2011 Sweepstake
Big Brother 2011 TGT Sweepstake
First eviction tonight... So can do draw after this one goes.. So, 14 in total (13 + 1 place for 'any other potential new housemate(s)' to make the market/sweepstake complete - see Notes below)
If enough interest..( nb, can be layed at an exchange )
The sweepstake works as follows:
- 14 places are available, everyone pays £5 each and the money is put into a prize pool.
- Each player will have a housemate/selection picked at random.
- Prizes will be paid out as below.
Prizes will be paid out as follows:
- Total prizepool: £5.00 x 14 = £70
- First place (winner overall): £50
- Runner up: £20
Sweepstake Entry Fee
To pay your entry fee:
- Go here: The Gambling Times Subscriptions Page
- Select the current sweepstake from the list of options.
- Click 'Order'.
- Pay the £5 via Moneybookers.
You will receive an email a week after paying the sweepstake entry fee to say your subscription has ended, you can safely ignore this.
* Since this market may have late entrants to it (ie if housemates are added later on in the show), there will be one person who gets the 'any other' place. If one of the late additions wins or is runner up, whoever had the 'any other' place will win the corresponding prize. If there are no late additions there will be no refunds. As above, all places are picked randomly so you have just as much chance of getting the 'any other' place as anyone else. Also note this is the same way that Betfair handles the BB market with the addition of an 'any other' selection to make the market complete.
When you have paid your subscription, your username will be displayed here:
- (bella paid from winnings from previous contest)
- r2d2 21:42, 15th Sep 2011
- magnico 21:47, 15th Sep 2011
- snoopy 11:44, 16th Sep 2011
- Andy 13:13, 16th Sep 2011
- pinkyexcel 13:42, 16th Sep 2011
- horsekeeper 15:26, 16th Sep 2011
- Saddler 09:58, 17th Sep 2011
- Saddler 10:00, 17th Sep 2011
- munk 17:55, 20th Sep 2011
- horsekeeper 19:18, 20th Sep 2011
- Saddler 20:13, 20th Sep 2011
- Saddler 20:14, 20th Sep 2011
- Andy 16:24, 21st Sep 2011
Show Groups - The Gambling Times
|Jem (Any Other)
||Jay (Runner Up Prize: £20)
||Aaron (Winner Prize: £50)
Last edited by munk; 11/11/2011 at 22:47.
Post Thanks / Like
I haven't done one of these before, so I'm in please
I won the last one so should really give others a chance. If you're short on numbers though count me in
Snoopy says can you put him in as he is faaarrrrr to busy playing on the PS3 to bother to do it himself
I missed this before but will take a space (s) if there are any?
Have a plan and stick to it
yes.. there will be 14 this year so I think only about 9 have said yes so far..
Tags for this Thread