Stolen from mse..
A decent offer, but I guess they had a better poker promo a while back.
You have to transfer €10 and use the bonus code POKER10 when depositing to your poker account.
BetClick - Sports Betting and Pools
BTW... any poker experrts know what the term: "Players must play short hand - five players - or long hand - 10 player games" means?• The promotion starts on the May 18, 2009.
• Players have to play Sit&Go tournaments to qualify for the bonus. Cash games will not count towards promotion fulfilment.
• Players must play short hand - five players - or long hand - 10 player games
• Players can only apply for one bonus.
• The promotion applies to new players who create their first BetClick Poker account.
• Players must enter a bonus code to qualify for this promotion.
• BetClick Poker Terms & Conditions apply.
• A BetClick Poker account is personal and shall only be used by the person whose details match those registered under the account. Failure to abide by this may result in immediate disqualification.
• BetClick Poker reserves the right to refuse payment to any player found colluding/soft playing.
• Players will get their winnings within five business days.
• This bonus is not deducted from any other bonuses or promotions.
• BetClick Poker reserves the right to modify, alter, discontinue or terminate this promotion at any time for any reason whatsoever without notice to players, using reasonable efforts to provide such notice in advance. Any decision made by BetClick Poker is final.
• The original English version of this Terms and Conditions may have been translated into other languages. In the event of inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and any other language version of this Terms and Conditions, the English language version shall prevail.
• To withdraw the free sports bet as cash, players have to wager the amount three times on matches with at least three possible results (ie football matches, but not tennis matches) and odds of 1.20 and higher.
I am up €20 already.. mostly been playing 10 player SnGs where the prize structure is the top 5 players get €6.. Does that count as "long hand"?