Just had an email through with an offer of a £10 bonus for downloading / installing Ladbrokes' poker client and creating a poker alias,
Highlighted the key terms. Not a bad offer if you're invited (not sure what the 32 PP per $1 amounts to in terms of rake though, sounds pretty high to be honest, but still it's a no deposit bonus so if you like playing poker then it's all good).You have been selected for an exclusive FREE £10 offer!
Our records indicate that you have not tried your hand at poker yet. We are going to deposit £10 into your poker wallet on Friday 30th November if you download poker and create an Alias. The process of setting up Ladbrokes Poker should take no longer than 5 minutes. Simply follow the below steps to claim your FREE £10 anytime before Thursday 29th November 23:59 GMT
- Download poker here
- Install Poker following the step-by-step instructions
- Use your existing account details to log-in to poker
- You will be prompted to create a poker alias
- That's it! On Friday 30th November we'll put £10 FREE in your poker account
£10 Cash to try Poker - Terms & Conditions
- Promotional period ends on 29th November at 23:59pm UK time
- This promotion is restricted to GBP ring games and GBP Tournaments.
- Any withdrawal of funds before the bonus restrictions have been lifted will result in the bonus funds being removed.
- Players must earn the equivalent of 32 poker points for a USD $1 bonus (or currency equivalent).
- Only players who have received this offer personally via email and have met the criteria are eligible to receive the £10 cash credit.
- The exchange rate for PPs earned in other currencies will depend on the exchange rate on the day the PP are being awarded. Please be aware that Poker Points are rounded up or down based on the round to even method. This method is also known as unbiased rounding, convergent rounding, statistician's rounding or bankers' rounding.
- Spain and Denmark Ladbrokes players are excluded from this promotion.
- All stakes of ring game play above £0.05/0.10, and tournament play above £1+20 are blocked while turning over bonus funds
- Participants must be over the age of 18 and must hold a Ladbrokes Poker account.
- Ladbrokes reserves the right to refuse this offer to any player or to withdraw this / or part of this offer / promotion at any time.
- Restrictions on funds will be lifted if a player makes a real money deposit
- Ladbrokes International Limited a company registered in Gibraltar with Company Number 46808 and whose Registered Office is at 57-63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar
EDIT: I can't login to the poker network for some reason... have to try again later maybe.