Back by popular demand!! I'm rather lacking in imagination today, so I have pretty much copied and pasted from the thread 8burnleymik8 set up last year.
Details: The league will run over 10 weeks and be held in the TGT Poker Club area of Pokerstars. If you are not already in the Poker Club, please see details of how to join us here: The Gambling Times NEW 2013 Poker Club
Once you join the club, you still have to register for each individual game. On the main lobby of the club, click the "schedule" button and at the bottom the game will be listed. Click the game of your choice and then hit the "register" button to the right of it.
1. Monday 18th February - No Limit Holdem $3 buy in, with ONE $3 rebuy and one $3 Add-on.
2. Monday 25th February - As above
3. Monday 4th March - As Above
4. Monday 11th March - As above
5. Monday 18th March- Pot Limit Omaha - $3 buy-in, with ONE $3 rebuy and one $3 add-on
6. Monday 25th March - Pot Limit Omaha - $3 Buy-in, with ONE $3 rebuy and one $3 add-on
7. Monday 1st April - No Limit Holdem $10 Deepstack (10k starting stack)
8. Monday 8th April - No Limit Holdem - $3 rebuy, One $3 rebuy and one $3 add on
9. Monday 15th April - No Limit Holdem - As above.
10. Monday 22nd April - FINALE - $5 buy-in, one $5 Rebuy and one $5 add on.
The Pokerstars software will automatically work out the league and standings for us, based upon monies won. I have set the tournaments up to pay top 15% of runners.
I'm more than open to ideas on how things can be improved, if anyone has any suggestions please post in this thread and if there is general agreement I'll be happy to impliment them. I'm also open to bribes if you have a ridiculous idea that you have an overwhelming urge to see happen.
Remember this is pretty friendly and enthusiasm is more important than skill! Many thanks to Munk who has done more of the organising of this than I have.
EDIT: As an extra request once you have registered can you please send me a PM with your Pokerstars username, Munk pointed out that it's nice to know who you've been playing and I completely agree.
See here for list of names of club players:
The Gambling Times NEW 2013 Poker Club - Join now!