again, if you are in, can you please mention any of the above you dont have accounts at year. THanks a lot. Really trying to get as much money added as possible. And i am pretty sure i will add some also or some fun side prop action with some money added like bounties, or if you win a pot with a certain 4 of a kind 50 bucks or things like that.
Now you now how it feels to be a US citizen...just mutilply being unable to play at Bodog by 100 other outs and you might as well be American!
yeah.. you're right. the only thing that sucks about being canadian is that we are such a small market without the US.. i used to feed off the american things.. so there isn't much marketing towards us.. mainly euros. -- perfect example is.. i use a lot of euro based ewallets and half of them don't even have north american phone numbers.. so i can't even call them.. but if they supported US customers.. they would most likely.. one, be open during our hours, and two, offer 1-800 numbers for north america.
poker sites seem to like us more though.. pokerstars is all over the patriotic marketing.. and ultimate bet has a canada wide 'conference' tour with helmuth and annie duke..
but the grass is always greener on the other side i suppose.
It is between Bodog and fulltilt for the first league. We should be having more.
EIther one, there will be added money. If we cant get the poker site to add the money the first couple weeks or even later, i will get some added money myself to the winner.
Hear are some notes and how it is going to go, any input or changes post them because i plan on getting this started this week or next week.
1. 5.50 will be the buy in amount every time you play.
2. The added money will be determined but will at least be an extra 20 to the winner every time. Hopefully we can get more after the first week.
3. THe first league will be 4 weeks long 2 tournies a week. The reason for this is we have US and NON US players. SO we will have a 7 pm eastern time start time on either mon, tues or thurs and a 4pm eastern time on sunday.
4. There will be a scoring system used that is based on a point system. It is determined by what place you finish and how many people are in the tourney.
5. YOU only take your top 4 scores. THis is so if you are US or non US, you will have many chances to miss tournies or catch up if you miss a couple at the best times for you.
6. There will be money also given out at the end of the year for the top 3 places for total points from your best 4 weeks.
7. I think also if we somehow start this week, i will be doing a drawing, so what ever place you finish, a team in the ncaa tourney will be assigned to the place, so you will have that team, and if they win the tourney, you get an extra cash prize.