do NOT ever sign up for jungle poker or anything related to it.
I was playing on wingows poker for a little bit a few months ago, and then a bunch of sites on the DGS network including wingows poker went down and things like that. You could not withdraw your money you had in there, and it was stuck in there for a few months.
Then finally I believe there was new ownership, and jungle poker said they would acquire the clients of wingows poker and honor their money they had in there.
What they did was though was give you 10% of your money you had in the previous site, and leave the rest of the 90% as a bonus. The bonus system is rediculous too. They give you 1 month to clear a bonus where it is 100 points to clear 5 dollars. For one point it is:
"Each hand you play with a minimum rake of $0.50 you will have 1 point credited into your JunglePoker Bonus Bank"
This is rediculous also considering that there is only on average about 5-10 players on real money tables at a time! Sometimes there is even none. Also the highest those players play is .10/.25 pretty much, so that makes acquiring the points even harder.
I sent numerous emails ranting to them, and there was no response. They are BAD.