sorry I laid £230
I got a little worried there.
Figures will hopefully add up now.
I made my first deposit with betfair thru' moneybookers, which is maybe why thet wanted verification of my age, which I did on Friday evening. They still have not verified my account. Anyone recently had any experience of how long they take? Ta
If you deposit a token amount (say £5) by credit card that would upgrade it instantly i think. If they are having to look at your scans of ID probably 48hrs would be standard. If they havnt done it by Monday it would definitely be worth a call to chase it up.
Have a plan and stick to it
The Casino Questions Thread
Please ask all your general questions in this thread - if you can't find an existing thread on the topic you're asking about and don't think it's worth starting a new thread on it, ask the question here.
Anybody got any suggestions on how to transfer funds from Moneybookers to Neteller. I have had a Neteller account for years and probably haven't used it in almost 2 years. Its just sat there with a balance of zero, but I have checked and its still good.
I guess I'm looking for a middle man. I need to get Neteller registered at Betfair, but the only way to do that is to have funds in Neteller and make a deposit. Then presumably can withdraw from Betfair to Neteller.
Moneybookers is in GBP, Neteller is in USD.
Might try Pokerstars as a medium, but not sure that will work. They have a withdrawal policy where if I deposit into Pokerstars with Moneybookers, can only withdraw to Moneybookers. Ideally, I'd clearly like to deposit with Moneybookers, and withdraw to Neteller ... even if there is a reasonable cooling off period.
A bank transfer of cash to Neteller will sting me $20AU or so.
Maybe this isn't possible and I just have to wear the fees to get it going again. Or maybe i need to deposit using my debit card into a site like Pokerstars where my Neteller is operational, withdraw to Neteller and then deposit into Betfair.
Cheers for any suggestions. Sorry for going round in circles
EDIT - just reading thread "Moving the Money" ... is some help for consideration
Cheers, Makybe !
Everything ends badly, otherwise it wouldn't end.
I can't help you with your problem, but a word of warning about the above.
Originally Posted by Makybe
If you have net deposits at Betfair with another deposit method (say moneybookers or some card) then you won't be able to withdraw to neteller until you no longer have net deposits with any other method of deposit.
For instance, say you have net deposits of £2000 at Betfair with moneybookers. You deposit £100 by neteller. You cannot withdraw more than that £100 to neteller until you have withdrawn £2000 to moneybookers.
You can check whether you have net deposits with cards on the Betfair My Account window, Withdrawals. But for moneybookers you basically have to speak to someone at Betfair to find out (or you could just try withdrawing to another method, it will tell you if you cannot because you have net deposits with other deposit methods).
Maybe you already know this, maybe this doesn't apply to what you wanted to do, but someone might find it useful
Good idea for a new thread, im not sure why it wasnt here already!
Have a plan and stick to it
Yep there seem to be more general type questions coming up on here so thought it might be an idea to have somewhere to move them to stop the forum getting cluttered
Bet365 Casino Bonus
Im still new to casino bagging, I am doing the bet365 bonus and I have wagered 80% on blackjack but im now required to do the other 20% on another game.
What is the best game to do this on?
Hi iwantmore - do they mention any games that are restricted other than BJ? The usual suspects for low variance wagering are pai gow, baccarat and casino war but unfortunately most of these are restricted for bonus wagering.
Tags for this Thread