i dont know if this will be any help to anyone. I sent a stronger email saying that I will submit complaints to reviewing sites and work on generating negative publicity for them, and pursue legal action unless I get a stronger idea of where my money is. I got this reply pretty quick:
First of all our company has entered the market with a guarantee of
repayment in 2 hours and stood behind this promise until the accounts are
closed by Moneybookers. But as a result of 2 weeks of correspondence with
Moneybookers, our accounts still has not been activated. This is entirely
due to Moneybookers careless approach to this problem. If you'd like we can
share with you our official correspondence with Moneybookers. We apologize
from all members for this issue which is not caused by us and we guarantee
to pay the funds back when our accounts are activated by Moneybookers.
I've asked to see the official correspondence with Moneybookers, as they offered, but still nothing.
There's probably not a lot that Moneybookers can do really, at best they might put a bit of pressure on them to start paying out properly otherwise have their account closed and any funds confiscated - but even that is a really poor outcome because then they can't pay anyone! I think someone said as much above and it's a fair point, generally by being negative by complaining you put pressure on them from angles that may impair their ability to pay out, a negative ramping effect if you will (damping?!).
Originally Posted by Seneku
But there has to come a point when you have to complain to 3rd parties if the payouts have been witheld for a lot longer than expected. Unfortunately when they say on their site they will payout in 2hrs via Moneybookers then that's only going to give cause to people to complain if they haven't been paid out in (what is to be fair a relatively short amount of time of only) a week.
In some respects I regret complaining to Moneybookers, but at the same time the slow pay issues have been going on for a while now and I think some have been waiting for nearly a month with them using the MB excuse. I suppose if nothing else then it might have the effect of them being excluded from using Moneybookers to take more money off unsuspecting punters.
I would wait a bit longer until MB tells me their account is verified before complaining (The VIP manager will be back on monday with a response).
If MB tells me their account is verified and they don't start to payout then we will be 100% sure its a scam. Untill then their is no point in getting their accounts locked for fraud as we will never see are money if this happens.
Their is still a (very) small chance that they are telling the truth (MB can be very slow when verifying accounts).
But if they are telling the truth on what grounds could MB lock their account for fraud?
Originally Posted by Digi
I have sent Neobet emails along the same lines as nish81 and have received no response. I have asked them to confirm their licence number and who they are licenced by, again, no response. I have asked them to confirm my withdrawal is being processed and again, no response. It's the fact that they do not bother to respond that worries me more than the delay and makes me think it is a scam.
Originally Posted by nish81
when they respond you, post here please, i want to see this oficial correspondence with moneybookers
Anyone got any updates on this? Have had no replies from MB or Neobet. Cent get through on live chat, which didn't seem to be working last night. They are still updating their Facebook page though, with videos and offers.
email received today
We cannot pay you via Moneybookers at the moment because the problem has
not been resolved by moneybookers yet. If you like there are other withdraw
options you can request for.
I just received a reply from Moneybookers (I sent another email just to ask if there were any updates and they replied within minutes) to say they were working with Neobet to resolve the issue for their mutual customers. So not a lot to go on really.
I don't think there'll be any news in the near future from Moneybookers, I will probably leave it a month or so I think before asking Moneybookers again, no point in asking them every week or so when they obviously can't divulge information relating to Neobet's financial situation or solubility or even whether their limits excuse is true because of data protection etc. They'll only be able to say anything when Neobet have been closed down (or the alternative will be they'll say nothing and Neobet will have paid everyone).
I'll continue to email Neobet every week or so though, currently asked them to cancel the moneybookers transfer if they can pay by bank transfer (which is probably pointless but seems better than doing nothing right now).
they say what yes can payout for other method
"...If you like there are other withdraw
options you can request for...."
there is a person in this forum what say cashout for bank transfer but dont receive your money yet.
Thanks for this.
Originally Posted by ulimoi
It would be nice to actually receive payments as well as request them!
ETA: Yes, Ulimoi, I requested a bank transfer on 20th September. They have ignored every email I have sent since then.
Quite reassuring to hear MB has responded.
Tags for this Thread