This year i will be selling shares of myself, if anyone is interested, in two of the world series of poker events in vegas next month. Basically the premise is you can buy a share for any amount of money in the amount of 10's up to 300.00. THe tournament i will be playing in for this will just be a 1000.00 buy in and 1500 buy in. Details below. The best part about this is if you do buy a share, you will be able to track how i am doing as i play as long as i make it to day 2. On day one they have updates but it doesnt show everything live. But there will be the list of peoples names that bought in to show i am in. I did this last year and with over 3000 people entered, i finished just a little worse than 600 something. It took around 400 something to get into the money though.
1. 1500 buy in. Tournament number 12 on June 7th.
2. 1000 buy in. Tournament number 20 on june 12th.
3. 100% of each share will be paid out in prize money after taxes. (example, if you buy a 100 share on the 1000 buy in event, that would be 10% of the buy in amount so you would get 10% of the winnings after taxes. lets say I won 100,000, 10% of that is 10,000 you would recieve. All amounts will be in USD to make it easier since the payments to buy in and payout are usd.
4. Tournament Results | Official World Series of Poker Online
this is a link to the prize money of an event 2 years ago for a 1000 buy in. Usually for both events first will be around 700,000, 2nd - 400,000, and 3rd - 350,000
5. If no one is interested, you would not be hurting my feeling at all. I have no problem paying the full buyins. But i will be playing in a few this year, and I kinda think playing for other people will really excel my game.
Payments can come to me via paypal. Contact me via pm if you are interested and let me know the amount and i can give you my paypal email. If anyone has any worries i would run off with the money, i will contact andy and see if he will hold it until the tourny starts and if i dont play, he can refund the money. But hopefully enough people around here realize i am not going anywhere. It will be very easy to see if i play or not because if you buy a share, you will recieve my name so you can track while i am playing. Chip size, if i am still in the tourny, what place i am in live, etc. If for any reason Something drastic came up where i couldnt play, i would refund the money. Any questions please ask.
I am going to only sell 50% of total shares for each tournament. The lowest amount you can buy in a share amount is 1% of the total buy in. SO for the 1000 event 10.00 min and for the 1500 event 15.00 min. Max is 30%.
Here is the post from last year when i played if you want all the info from that. http://www.thegamblingtimes.com/boar...ker-event.html