Like the past 2 years, i will be playing in 2 world series of poker events that I am selling shares of myself if anyone is interested. Both events this year will be 1500 buyins in June. Basically the premise is you can buy a share for any amount of money in the amount of 1-30% of the total buyin. You can buy shares for just 1 event or both. The best part about this is if you do buy a share, you will be able to track how i am doing as i play as long as i make it to day 2. On day one they have updates but it doesnt show everything live. But there will be the list of peoples names that bought in to show i am in. And once you pay for your share, i will give you my name so you can follow. Last year I cashed in the first event I played in. I got 112th out of just under 2000 if memory serves me. The next event I barely missed cashing, but every one that bought shares bought the same % for both event and got their money back. In the event I cashed last year, I flopped a boat against someone that was top 5 in chips. I was close to top ten in chips, and he went runner runner to beat me with a higher boat. If I win that pot I probably coast to a final table being the chip leader and it would have been a big payday for all of us.
1. 1500 buying tournament number 9A. June 2nd 2012 (sat)
2. If I get knocked out of of 9A in day 1, I will play 1500 buyin event 9B. June 3rd 2012 (Sun)
2B. If I do make it to day 2 of the first event, I will be playing in 1500 buyin event 14. June 6th.
3. 100% of your share will be paid out in prize money after taxes. If you have a Indiviual Tax Indentification Number because you are in a resident of a US tax treaty country, let me know and I might be able to dig up some paper work that would make you exempt from the taxes on the share winnings you would have. example, if you buy a 150 share on the 1500 buy in event, that would be 10% of the buy in amount so you would get 10% of the winnings after taxes. lets say I won 100,000, 10% of that is 10,000 you would recieve.
4. All amounts will be in USD to make it easier since the payments to buy in and payout are usd.
5. I am choosing mainly to play in event 9 because these rebuy tournaments are great for someone like me. There will be a lot of players, and a lot of loose overly agressive players. And that is why if I do get knocked out in the first day, I want to play in the next one the next day. But obviously if I get to day 2 on saturday, I wouldnt be buying in the next day on sunday so will play in the other event on june 6th. The field for this should be 3000-4000 which will make 1st over 750,000.
6. If no one is interested, you would not be hurting my feeling at all. I have no problem paying the full buyins. But i will be playing in a few this year, and I kinda think playing for other people will really excel my game.
7. Payments can come to me via paypal. Contact me via pm if you are interested and let me know the amount and i can give you my paypal email. If anyone has any worries i would run off with the money, i can alwayscontact andy and see if he will hold it until the tourny starts and if i dont play, he can refund the money. But hopefully enough people around here realize i am not going anywhere. It will be very easy to see if i play or not because if you buy a share, you will recieve my name so you can track while i am playing. Chip size, if i am still in the tourny, what place i am in live, etc. If for any reason Something drastic came up where i couldnt play, i would refund the money. Any questions please ask.
8. I am going to only sell 50% of total shares for each tournament. So basically I am putting up at least 50% of the buyin for each myself, and selling off the other 50% of the buyin as shares. The lowest amount you can buy in a share amount is 1% of the total buy in. The max is 30%. SO if you want to buy 5% of both it would cost 150.00 total. If you only want to buy a share for just 1 tournament also, that is fine, just let me know which one.
9. There are a couple people with rollovers from last year, I have all that info written down so if you want to just roll it over into these Let me know. If you want to add any more also let me know.
10. Also the same deal like last year, if I cash over 100,000 in either event, and you bought shares for both events, Any events I play in after you will recieve a free 1% share. And if I cash over 100,000 I will for sure be playing in the main event and probably a couple others.
Hopefully I didnt forget anything, but I probably did, so if you have any questions, ask away.