Did you have any hard spots in the recent TGT tournaments you were stuck with? Post the hands here and we will try and disect them and improve us all as players..
For those who ahven't already done this:
To save hand histories on Pokerstars..
1. On the pokerstars lobby, at the top options choose "options".
2. From the drop-down menu choose "instant hand history options" (about 3/4 way down)
3. Make sure you tick the checkbox to "save my hand histories"
4. Choose a folder you would like them saved to.
5. Choose the number of days you would like them saved for (I use 30).
For anyone who wants the hand histories for the games last night who hasn;t asked them to be saved on their computer:
1. On the pokerstars lobby find "requests" at the top.
2. Choose "Hand history" from the drop down menu
3. Choose "tournament #" and input: 560993432
it will then arrive shortly via email. Pick out the hand you want and post it up.