I will be playing in 1 wsop event again this year for sure. Like the last couple of years, I will be offering shares of myself if anyone is interested for event 9. Basically the premise is you can buy a share for any amount of money in the amount of 5-30% of the total buyin. The max I am selling is 50% of myself. The buyin for the event I am selling shares for is 1000, and 1st place will probably be around 500,000. The best part about this is if you do buy a share, you will be able to track how i am doing as i play as long as i make it to day 2. On day one they have updates but it doesnt show everything live, but they did say this year they will update everyones chip stacks quicker. But there will be the list of peoples names that bought in to show i am in. And once you pay for your share, i will give you my name so you can follow. I will also make updates on here as the days go on. The Share info is below
1. 1000 buy in (event number 9 on June 1st 2014)
2. 100% of your share will be paid out in prize money after taxes. If you have a Indiviual Tax Indentification Number because you are in a resident of a US tax treaty country, let me know and I might be able to dig up some paper work that would make you exempt from the taxes on the share winnings you would have. example, if you buy a 100 share on the 1000 buy in event, that would be 10% of the buy in amount so you would get 10% of the winnings after taxes. lets say I won 100,000, 10% of that is 10,000 you would recieve.
3. All amounts will be in USD to make it easier since the payments to buy in and payout are usd.
4. I am looking forward to this year since A lot of US people have finally received their Full tilt poker payout. I assume a lot will use that money to come to series. This will make the fields bigger and bigger payouts.
5. If no one is interested, you would not be hurting my feeling at all. I have no problem paying the full buyin. But I kinda like playing for other people. It always excels my game and keeps me from tilting or playing with pure emotion after a bad beat.
6. Payments can come to me via paypal. Contact me via pm if you are interested and let me know the amount and i can give you my paypal email. If anyone has any worries i would run off with the money, i can always contact andy and see if he will hold it until the tourny starts and if i dont play, he can refund the money. But hopefully enough people around here realize i am not going anywhere. It will be very easy to see if i play or not because if you buy a share, you will recieve my name so you can track while i am playing. Chip size, if i am still in the tourny, what place i am in live, etc. If for any reason Something drastic came up where i couldnt play, i would refund the money. Any questions please ask.
7. I am going to only sell 50% of total shares for the tournament. So basically I am putting up at least 50% of the buyin for myself, and selling off the other 50% of the buyin as shares. The lowest amount you can buy in a share amount is 5% of the total buy in.
8. I have done this the past 3 years now I believe. I cashed once, and the other couple I got close to cashing, but ran into some bad luck. (like aces all in preflop against QQ) Anyone who bought shares a couple years ago remembers when I was already in the money, flopped a boat, and the other guy went all in, I called, and he went runner runner for a higher boat. Would have put me top 5 in chips if not 1st. With about 100 left of 2-3000 start. Memory is a little foggy but you get the picture on that could have been a lot bigger payday for all of us than it was.
9. This year I also heard they are going to do a much better job on updated chip stacks for everyone on day 1 also.
There has already been 20% spoken for. So a total of 30% is still available.