I can't see a RAF for Betnow.
Anyone a member and able to RAF me or my B/F please?
I want confirmation that I would still be able to do the bet £100 and get £50 as well though.
I know that Betnow have awful odds but I am very surprised how little interest there is in them on here and on MSE.
Don't forget, there's also £20 if you go through quico.
Which I've read they don't like paying.
Originally Posted by hippocrates
How come? what's the problem? been looking into joining this one for ages.
Originally Posted by gorgeous135
The RAF is a bit fiddly considering how god-awful their odds are here are the t&c's :-
1. Tell 5 friends about us and get £50 of free bets!
GET £50 of free bets in 3 easy steps:
1. Tell your friends about our service and tell them how to use it
2. Text their mobile number to 89000 before or after they've placed their very first bet to secure your £10
3. When your friend successfully places 10 bets, you receive £10 of free bets.
Your friend qualifies for this promotion too, so don't forget to tell them to tell their friends… and so on!
T&Cs below apply
Terms & Conditions for Promotion
This agreement is an addendum to the betNOW Terms & Conditions. In the case of a conflict, the betNOW Terms & Conditions apply. The definitions from those terms and conditions apply to this agreement. Additional definitions:
* Free Bet Credit: A source of betting funds created specifically for this promotion. A free bet credit is allocated to a qualifying customer and is used to fund subsequent 'free bets'. The credit is a non-negotiable, non-refundable, non-transferable, discretionary credit; that the customer may use to fund their bets. If a credit exists, it is used to fund the customer's bets ahead of any other funding sources. If a customer wins a bet (wholly or partially) funded with free bet credit, then that portion of the stake which is funded by free bet credit is returned to the customer as free bet credit, the remainder of the total return is credited as winnings.
* PSMS Bet: A bet funded from the customer's phone bill via a mobile terminated premium SMS text message.
* Account Bet: A bet funded from the customer's winnings or from cash funded directly from a payment card.
This promotion is intended to run for 1 month, but the actual duration is entirely at the company's discretion and may be ended without notice. The promotion and any outstanding free bet credits may be withdrawn at any time.
During the promotional period, customers who successfully refer another customer to the betNOW service will receive £10 of free bet credit, up to a maximum of £50. The value of free bets offered is entirely at the company's discretion and may be varied at any time.
Customers must comply with the betNOW Terms & Conditions and have successfully placed one bet using the betNOW service. The definition of a successful bet is at the company's sole discretion. However in most cases, a customer will know if they have successfully placed a bet when they receive a text message confirming a bet has been placed. When an existing customer thus qualified wishes to gain referral credits, he should text his friend's mobile phone number to betNOW at 89000. If the customer that he has referred has placed one or less bets at the time of the referral and subsequently successfully places 10 bets, the existing customer receives £10 of bet credit for each new customer successfully referred. You may qualify for up to a maximum of £50 of free bets.
betNOW is an 18+ service. If betNOW has been unable to confirm a customer's age within 72 hours of a chargeable bet having been placed, then use of that customer's betNOW account will be suspended. Once suspended, no bets funded by credits or another source may be placed until betNOW has been able to confirm the customer is 18 years of age or over.
Free bets are issued as free bet credits and are held on behalf of the customer by betNOW. Whilst free betting credits remain, these will be used (ahead of any other funding source) to fund the customer's bets. These are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed as cash. Once the credits are used up, the customer will revert to their chosen default funding source (PSMS or Account). Winnings received from free bet credit funded bets will be handled in the same was as any other bet.
As their minimum bet is £3, you'll almost certainly lose more than the value of the RAF in qualifying for it.
Thanks for the info, hippocrates. I'll give this one a miss for the moment.
I'm offering £3 (via moneyboookers) to anyone who wants RAFing... this wont affect your sign up bonus.
PM me if you're interested.
Don't hate the player, hate the game!
Tags for this Thread