Premier League Sunday Preview

It really is a Super Sunday in the Premier League this week with two cracking games on offer.

The early game sees out-of-sorts Everton host Arsenal at Goodison, with the visitors looking to close the gap on the top-four.

The final game is the stand-out fixture of the weekend with Tottenham hosting Liverpool at Wembley.

See below for a run-down on the games, including predictions from former England, Crystal Palace and Tottenham midfielder Andy Gray, leading agent Barry Silkman and our own Football Insider Graeme Bailey.

Football INDEX is a stockmarket game where players, known as Traders, take a position on the “future success” of footballers with real money – CLICK HERE to play and start winning, and take advantage of your £20 cashback only with TheGamblingTimes.

Everton 13:30 Arsenal
Goodison Park
Live On Sky Sports

TEAM NEWS: Yannick Bolasie, Ramiro Funes Mori, Seamus Coleman and Ross Barkley are all out for the home side, whilst Morgan Schneiderlin is a doubt. For Arsenal Danny Welbeck, Shkodran Mustafi, David Ospina and Calum Chambers are out but Aaron Ramsey, Alexis Sanchez and Laurent Koscielny should return.
KEY FACT: Arsenal have beaten Everton more times than any other club in English football 
MATCH ODDS: Everton 27/10 Draw 5/2 Arsenal 19/20
ANDY SAYS: Can only see another Everton loss here, Arsenal to get the three points…0-2
GRAEME SAYS: As they are at home, surely Everton can get something here…1-1
SILKY SAYS: Everton have been awful so far, comfortable away win for me…0-3
FOOTBALLIndex – One to follow: Is Gylfi Sigurdsson about to pick up form for Everton, at under £1 worth keeping an eye on

Spurs 16:00 Liverpool
Wembley Stadium
Live On Sky Sports

TEAM NEWS: Victor Wanyama and Mousa Dembele are both out, whilst Erik Lamela, Ben Davies and Georges-Kevin N’Koudou could feature. Liverpool are without Sadio Mane, Adam Lallana and Nathaniel Clyne.
KEY FACT: There have been a Premier League record of nine own goals scored in this fixture
MATCH ODDS: Spurs 23/20 Draw 5/2 Liverpool 11/5
ANDY SAYS: Tough call but I will just go for my former club edging this one…2-1
GRAEME SAYS: Should be a real cracker of a game, but I think Spurs will have too much for Liverpool…3-1
SILKY SAYS: A good game this, two attacking teams, so I think a high-scoring draw…2-2
FOOTBALLIndex – One to follow: Mo Salah is in great form, under £2 – if he carries on going, that will be a bargain

Related Posts

This website is strictly for over 18’s. If you do have any concerns about gambling please contact GambleAware
© 2023 The Gambling Times. All rights reserved.