Sean Dyche in-line for Everton

Everton are readying a move for Burnley boss Sean Dyche.

The Toffees hierarchy have been looking at their options following Ronald Koeman’s departure.

The likes of David Wagner, Sam Allardyce and current caretaker David Unsworth have all been strongly linked, but Dyche appears to be their first choice.

Dyche himself looks ready to make the move and has refused to rule himself out.

“I’m just keep getting on with my job, simple as that,” Dyche told Sky Sports, when asked what he would do if a call came in from Everton.

“We just keep getting on with it. That’s my focus and my team’s focus. We have to do planning of course, but generally we take each game as it comes, we work on that, then we process the information, debrief it and we move forward again and keep that clarity of thought. That’s how we keep going.”

However, Clarets sources have insisted to me no approach has been made and nor would one be welcome, as they insist they would do everything they could to keep their boss.

Alldryce had been made favourite for the role after he admitted he would listen to Everton if they came calling, but now Dyche is odds-on after it emerged that he looks like being the favoured option.

Related Posts

This website is strictly for over 18’s. If you do have any concerns about gambling please contact GambleAware
© 2023 The Gambling Times. All rights reserved.