Carabao Cup Semi-Final Preview – Bristol City v Man City

Manchester City’s hunt for the quadruple continues on as they travel to Bristol City for the second leg of their Carabao Cup semi-final.

The Robins ran City close in the first leg, and Pep Guardiola and his side are taking the Championship team serious and will be fielding a strong XI.

“Of course we are going to try to see the best team as possible,” he said.

“I will say we are going to go there and try and win the game and go to the final.”

Bristol City chief Lee Johnson realises his side will need to attack.

“We have to score – we know that,” said Johnson.

“We’re at home so we want to impose ourselves. We have to play with content and character.

“I know that we’ll have chances. We’ve got a good bench and I think it’ll be nice and attacking.”

See below for a preview on the games, including predictions from our own Football Insider Graeme Bailey and BoyleSports’s Lawrence Lyons.

Football INDEX is a stockmarket game where players, known as Traders, take a position on the “future success” of footballers with real money – CLICK HERE to play and start winning, and take advantage of your £20 cashback only with TheGamblingTimes.

Bristol City 19:45 Manchester City (agg 1-2)
Ashton Gate
Second Leg

TEAM NEWS: Bristol City are waiting on the fitness of both Frankie Fielding and Nathan Baker. Man City are without Fabian Delph and Vincent Kompany, but Yaya Toure could feature.
KEY FACT: Bristol City have won just seven times from 14 home games this season
MATCH ODDS: Bristol City 12/1 Draw 5/1 Man City 1/4
GRAEME SAYS: Close game, but Man City will win – little doubt…0-2
BOYLESPORTS PICK: Both Teams To Score @Evens
FOOTBALLIndex – One to follow: David Silva just inside the top-100 at £1.62 – looks a bargain

Related Posts

This website is strictly for over 18’s. If you do have any concerns about gambling please contact GambleAware
© 2023 The Gambling Times. All rights reserved.