Premier League Sunday Preview

West Ham go into Sunday looking for their first points of the new season.

The Hammers sit at the foot of the Premier League table after four defeats from their opening four games.

West Ham travel to Everton looking to end their terrible run under new boss Manuel Pellegrini.

The other game on Sunday sees Wolves hosting Burnley – another team without a win so far this season.

See below for a preview on the games, including predictions from former England, Crystal Palace and Tottenham midfielder Andy Gray and our own Football Insider Graeme Bailey and bet365’s Steve Freeth.

Football Index is a stockmarket game where players, known as Traders, take a position on the “future success” of footballers with real money – CLICK HERE to play and start winning, and take advantage of your £20 cashback only with TheGamblingTimes.

Wolverhampton Wanderers 13:30 Burnley 
Molineux

TEAM NEWS: Wolves are set to be without Raul Jimenez after was injured on international duty. Ivan Cavaleiro remains sidelined with a back problem.

Johann Berg Gudmundsson and Stephen Ward are back for Burnley, but Steven Defour, Robbie Brady and Ben Gibson are sidelined.

KEY FACT: Burnley are unbeaten in four league encounters with Wolves
MATCH ODDS: Wolves 3/4 Draw 13/5 Burnley 19/4
bet365 Pick: Wolves to win & Both Teams To Score @7/2
ANDY SAYS: Don’t see too much of an issue for Wolves here, I see them comfortably taking the three points here…2-0
GRAEME SAYS: This is a tough call but I can see Burnley keeping it tight but I have to go with Wolves…1-0
Football Index – One to follow: Ruben Neves – an amazing player, who can be backed to rise up the Index.

Everton 16:00 West Ham United 
Goodison Park

TEAM NEWS: Theo Walcott, Idrissa Gueye, Bernard and Dominic Calvert-Lewin have all recovered from injury but Seamus Coleman, Phil Jagielka, Michael Keane, Yerry Mina and James McCarthy remain sidelined. Richarlison is suspended.

West Ham midfielder Jack Wilshere has been ruled out along with Winston Reid, Manuel Lanzini and Andy Carroll. Javier Hernandez is also a doubt with a virus.

KEY FACT: West Ham have picked up only one win from their last 15 away Premier League games played on Sunday
MATCH ODDS: Everton Evens Draw 11/4 West Ham 29/10
bet365 Pick: West Ham to win @29/10
ANDY SAYS: I can see an away win here with West Ham getting their season on track with the win…0-1
GRAEME SAYS: Everton have shown good form, I don’t see them losing but West Ham could grab a point here.
Football Index – One to follow: Richarlison – he may be suspended but he is well worth keeping an eye on.

Related Posts

This website is strictly for over 18’s. If you do have any concerns about gambling please contact GambleAware
© 2023 The Gambling Times. All rights reserved.