FA Cup Monday Preview

The final place in the FA Cup quarter-finals will be decided on Monday evening, as the tie of the round sees holders Chelsea take on Manchester United.

United have not lost a domestic game under interim boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and he will look to keep that run going as they visit Stamford Bridge.

We run through every game including predictions from former England, Crystal Palace and Tottenham midfielder Andy Gray, our own Football Insider Graeme Bailey and BoyleSports’ Lawrence Lyons.

Football Index is a stockmarket game where players, known as Traders, take a position on the “future success” of footballers with real money – CLICK HERE to play and start winning, and take advantage of your £20 cashback only with TheGamblingTimes.

Chelsea 19:30 Manchester United

MATCH ODDS: Chelsea Evens Draw 5/2 Man Utd 14/5
BoyleSports pick: 
Chelsea to win in Extra Time @9/1
ANDY SAYS: For me I see United getting through here…1-2
GRAEME SAYS: Tough call but I have a feeling that Chelsea book the last eight place, but should be a very good game…2-1
Football Index – One to follow: Gonzalo Higuain – If he stays at Chelsea he could be well worth the investment

Related Posts

This website is strictly for over 18’s. If you do have any concerns about gambling please contact GambleAware
© 2023 The Gambling Times. All rights reserved.