Premier League Monday Preview

The Premier League game of the weekend takes place on Monday evening with Manchester United taking on Arsenal.

The Gunners arrive at Old Trafford looking for successive league wins, as United are still battling hard to find some sort of form.

See below for a preview on the games, including predictions from former England, Crystal Palace and Tottenham midfielder Andy Gray and our own Football Insider Graeme Bailey and bet365’s Steve Freeth.

Football Index is a stockmarket game where players, known as Traders, take a position on the “future success” of footballers with real money – CLICK HERE to play and start winning, and take advantage of your £20 cashback only with TheGamblingTimes.

Manchester United 20:00 Arsenal
Old Trafford

TEAM NEWS: Liverpool remain without Naby Keita, Alisson and Nathaniel Clyne.

Newcastle hope that DeAndre Yedlin could be available, but they have a host of names missing including Matt Ritchie, Allan Saint-Maximin, Andy Carroll, Dwight Gayle and Florian Lejeune.
KEY FACT: Liverpool hope to extend their unbeaten home streak in the Premier League against Newcastle to 24 matches
MATCH ODDS: Man Utd 11/8 Draw 5/2 Arsenal 19/10
bet365 Pick: Arsenal to win @19/10
ANDY SAYS: I see Arsenal winning this, I have not been impressed by United…1-2
GRAEME SAYS: I don’t see United winning this, but as they are at home surely they get a point…1-1
Football Index – One to follow: Paul Pogba – All the attention is on the Frenchman, and still worth looking at

Standings provided by Sofascore LiveScore

Related Posts

This website is strictly for over 18’s. If you do have any concerns about gambling please contact GambleAware
© 2023 The Gambling Times. All rights reserved.