There is talk of doing a little weekly competition on the scoop6 races over in this thread (http://www.thegamblingtimes.com/boar...g-tipping.html). Its not starting this week but for a bit of fun and a weeks worth of bragging rights why don't you all try your tipping skills.
We'll score using ajdj's proposed system to test out how it works. So the rules are:
1) Pick one horse in each of the six races below.
2) Highlight one horse as your NAP (bet of the day)
3) For each of your selected horses that win you are awarded 5pts
4) For each of your selected horses that are placed you are awarded 3pts
5) If your NAP wins you are awarded an extra 5 bonus pts. (No bonus points for your NAP placing, it must win).
Leg 1, Doncaster - 2.05pm
Leg 2, Doncaster - 2.35pm
Leg 3, Musselburgh - 2.50pm
Leg 4, Epsom - 3.00pm
Leg 5, Musselburgh - 3.20pm*
Leg 6, Epsom - 3.45pm
(note the star * is the bonus race, check out the scoop6 rules if you want to know what that means. For our purposes it is meaningless)
I'll post my selections later this afternoon or evening depending on work load!...
6) You can change you minds and edit your post any time up to the first race
7) Selected Non runners will revert to SP favorite unless you pick a replacement in a new post (no editing after the first race)