The bet is based on looking for patterns nothing new I am sure.
- You do need starting capital or start with 1p bets , 3p bets ( We know they are out there)
- The chosen tournaments in my selection are World Cup, European Championship, African Cup of Nations and Asian Cup.
- Pick the last 7 Matches namely QF QF QF QF SF SF Final.
- They will run consecutively as you know.
- They will be televised.
- Live betting will be available.
- Live betting allows for covering a winning bet at 80 minutes plus if you stand to win. A small side bet on either team to win at say 5/1 up with the next match in the sequence to draw itís a nice double of over 20/1.
- We all know the bookmakers who offer specials on matches such as winning bet to refund if goal scored in added time etc.
- Of course that will not work for the Final.
- They are each year now or though they were staggered.
- I have been winning for 16 years.
- It could go very wrong I now have a fund when itís gone itís gone.
- I could post all the matches from Euro 96 QFís onto the Final of ACON 12, but just take a look.
- 119 Matches 44 draws shopping around minimum draw bet price thus far 19/10 Maximum 9/2 Ivory Coast Vs Zambia which was a draw.
- Longest no draw sequence 11.
- No tournament last 7 thus far has been without a draw
- Average 2.5 draws per 7
- Maximum 5 draw per 7 Minimum 1
OK I would not recommend this to everybody as I am only doing a handful of bets per year. Also yes it could all go wrong with a run of perhaps 3 tournaments without a draw. But at sometime I had to commit.
Again not for everybody I also chase 0-0 draws I realise that I can wait a few years but it has proved worth it. 0-0 can normally be found at say 8/9/10 to 1 sometimes much higher.
Personally I have a plan and have stuck with it and there are other patterns out there for cover I suggest using SoccerAssociation.com.
I used the escalator of 1.7 to 1.8 as an example merely indicative if you bet you can work out what to do. Target a win amount.
Downsides we could create a situation where the draw prices are dropped but we all know something else would need to rise perhaps the underdog? Or both. Then a new pattern would emerge.