Yep! Again thats even though we were fairly well covered in the early races.
Originally Posted by horsekeeper
Start of first race permutations went down to 12*11*10*15*12*14 = 3,326,400
So only £6,652,800 was required to win a share or all of £6.5 Million
If you had have bought £6.6m of tickets the win prize fund would have been around £9m as well, because you win a lot of your own money back.
Anyway, might as well go for it again. If anything the fact that nobody is winning makes me feel a bit better about our lack of success, I am sure there is groups spending a lot more money on it than us.
Anyway for those who would like to contribute another few quid to BetFreds pension pot: TGT Scoop6 24th May
I quote this post from Andy a couple of weeks back
Originally Posted by Andy
When you buy a ticket 30% goes on the various admin type things (Betfreds profit) not actually to the prize funds. Of the remaining 70% which goes into the prize funds it is split in the ratio 7/4/3 between the main prize fund, the place fund and the bonus fund..
That means his admin is fee is about £3 million ? No wonder he bought the tote