I've been reading through here about U.S sportsbooks and am thinking about giving it a bash. However i have some queries!!!
(1) firstly, by the sounds of things i am going to need either a dollar account or transfer a fair amount into a Neteller dollar account to avoid constant transfer fees. i dont not have a Neteller account so if someone wants to do a referral 'deal'!?
(2) Next, i need a betfair account in U.S dollars. I have one in £'s but can i have 2 accounts with them?? Once again, am i elible for referrals etc??
(3) Bookmakers, i can allocate a fairly decent amount to this so would be open to the big offers. Can anyone advise which are the best?
(4) Looks like some of the bookmakers are linked together so i would need if i can have bonuses at both? I saw a recommendation that it is good to have the biggest bonus at one and reduced 'vig' at the other. What is vig?
(4) The bonuses, the good part!. To my understanding initially most are open to negotiation on the % on offer. Which ones would you experienced guys recommend to barter with most?
(5) Reloads, this seems to be where they work best. Basically most of them offer you decent reloads when you go through all your money?? I guess it would make sense to try and lose more at ones that give you bigger reloads? - any advice as to which ones these are?
With the reloads, do i need to chase them up for them or will they email me?
Also are reload percentages negotiable too?
(6) Can any of you guys help with referrals/kickbacks on sportsbooks?
(7) Safety and meeting requirements.
Probably one the most important things. Sounds as if it is a risk with all US sportsbooks as they can go under more than uk ones. I want to start on the safer ones so would like advice on the biggest, 'safest' ones i can. Also if they go bust what is the likelyhood you would get your money back?
And it seems that it can be hard to get the bonuses sometimes even though requirements have been met? How do i deal with these guys and which ones are they likely to be?
(8) Most likely it is only US sports that i will be able to bet on??
And college basketball is a good one because its on everyday? Ideally i'm looking to find odds with a middle on the off chance it finished there and i win at both books?
(9) are any of you guys on msn so that i can contact you/verfify i am doing things correctly initially?
I think i have covered everything i have read but i am sure there will be a few things that i haven't considered so any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks in advance