This contest is sponsered by Online Sports Betting, Horse Betting, Casino: Justbet Sportsbook
If you do not have an account, please use this link above to sign up.
THis is a monthly contest starting on april 5th and will end April 30th.
1. Prizes are 500 cash for 1st and 250 cash for 2nd. This will be put into your justbet account after contest.
· Full cash prizes are reserved for active JustBet.com customers. Active is defined as at least $25 in real-money wagers per week for the duration of the contest. Inactive accounts will receive 1/4 the prize amount.
· There is a 7X rollover on all prize money & all prize money must stay in JustBet.com for 30 days prior to any withdrawal request.
To make it easier to stay active they are giving us this exclusive new sign up bonus for thegamblingtimes members.
special forum Bonus - 75% free play bonus with a 10 time rollover on deposits of 200-500. There is not a hold on this as far as i know. Use the link in this post to qualify. If you do not use this link, you might not get the bonus.
Online Sports Betting, Horse Betting, Casino: Justbet Sportsbook
Also you need to email me and let me know you signed up through the link so i can keep track of all new signups.
1. Games will posted each day. Only games posted will be games with favorite of -150 or less.
2. You can pick up to 2 teams a day to win that day. If you pick more than 2 in a day, the first 2 will be counted.
3. For the month, you can have a max of 30 games picked.
4. The Person with the most wins picked gets 1st (500 Cash into justbet account). The person with the 2nd most wins picked gets 2nd (250 cash into justbet account. If there is a tie, I will decide the tiebreaker.
5. You must pick a game before it starts. I dont want to have to go back and keep looking to make sure people are doing this, so please make sure yourself.
6. No edits allowed in post. If you do edit your post, any games you pick will be counted as losses for that day.
7. Only one post please per day. SO dont post 1 game, then later that day post another.
8. Picks for each day go here. http://www.thegamblingtimes.com/boar...ks-thread.html
I am in charge of the contest and it is set up through me so if you have any problems or questions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org